PDA

View Full Version : CHiPs show on incoming!

Zack Bly
December 3, 2003, 01:25 PM
friday night, december 5th. 8:00, doors at 7:30

at hamilton 100.

see me or cece or anyone else from chips for a $1.00 off flyer...

**OR**

go to our website (http://www.unc.edu/chips) and have a shot at the AMAZING CONTEST that will net the luck winner free admission for two...

ilaughatme
December 3, 2003, 03:19 PM
I hear it's going to be awesome. Probably because I hear myself telling other people it will be.

ilaughatme
December 5, 2003, 10:19 AM
TONIGHT PEOPLE!!!! TONIGHT!!!!
Featuring:
Alan Hayes :D
CeCe Garcia :twisted:
Joe Pug 8)
Justin Drogos :wink:
Maddy Curley :o
Miles Masci :mrgreen:
Tim Matson :roll:
Thomas Whittington :?
and Zack Bly :shock:

David Harris will be singing. :lol:
Billy Smith will be benchwarming. :cry:

Zack Bly
December 5, 2003, 01:14 PM
way to capture my big-ass eyeballs in an emoticon.

Jeff Sconce
December 5, 2003, 03:36 PM
So adorable! I could plotz!

Kit's Alter Ego
December 5, 2003, 03:49 PM
Personally, I'd like the answers to the quiz. It's all well and good to know that someone else is more skilled at Ouija-Research (tm) than I am, but I want to know where mine went wrong.

--Kit

PS: I'm amazed how accurate those emoticons are.

ilaughatme
December 5, 2003, 03:51 PM
Is that P.S. sarcastic, Kit? Because it should be. I'm in no way a devil and Zack's eyes really aren't that big.

Kit's Alter Ego
December 5, 2003, 04:01 PM
Wh. W-well, I...I didn't mean...you know, I, uh, I wasn't trying to imply...it's just you said before that, you know, that you were, heh...heh, that emoticon, so I...just...I mean...I mean...

... ... ...

I think CeCe Garcia is a wonderful person, and she is in no way a devil or other evil entity, and thus she should in no way feel slighted by earlier comments that could be construed to resemble an implication of aforementioned demonhood!!!

--Kit

PS: Yes, they are that big. Which Zack are you thinking of?

Jeff Sconce
December 5, 2003, 10:18 PM
Seriously, those emoticons make me want to snuggle people. When I have a snuggle impulse, you KNOW something is adorable. I'm usually as cold as a meat locker corpse.
Masci wa kawaiidesu yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kit, you doing a write up? I missed part of the show, and I'd like to live vicariously through you.
*snicker* Ghost baby.

Kit's Alter Ego
December 5, 2003, 11:52 PM
I was there in spirit...
And in body, so yes, I covered it.

Go to. (http://dirtysouthimprov.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=798#798)

--Kit

PS: I broke a tradition by not sitting in the front row. I did this primarily to have a chance of my suggestions being taken.

PPS: None were. :P

Zack Bly
December 12, 2003, 09:33 AM
contest answers, better late then never:

Exorbitant debt to Wachovia is forcing this CHiP to traffic cartons of cigarettes into New York City over Christmas Break=JOE PUG

This CHiPs member has read BIONIC COMMANDO over a dozen times. Go Jack!=MILES MASCI

THis CHiP has been kicked off the tram in Tomorrowland twice=JUSTIN DROGOS

This CHiPPer was forced to rip a shirt to shreds in a dressing room because it was too tight=CECE GARCIA

This CHiP has the smallest bladder of anyone you've ever met=ALAN HAYES

Things look grim for this CHiP, planning to part with those pesky wisdom teeth over Winter Break=TIM MATSON

Slow Down! This CHiPs member once struck a drunk pedestrian while driving home one night. Did someone say hit and run=DAVID HARRIS

This CHiP used to take part in Civil War re-enactments=ZACK BLY

This musically savvy member once saw 98 degrees and Smash Mouth at the same concert! Such an all-star=BILLY SMITH

This world-wide travelling CHiPs member is celebrating Christmas in Seoul, South Korea=MADDY CURLEY

Whoa! This CHiP narrowly averted a confrontation with Chapel Hill Police over bicycle laws=THOMAS WHITTINGTON

surprises, anyone?

Ross White
December 12, 2003, 09:58 AM
Yes, I'm surprised that Alan has a smaller bladder than I do. I thought no one had a smaller bladder than me!

Jeff Sconce
December 12, 2003, 10:02 AM
Congratulations, you just shattered my world to bits.
I knew one of them, though.
Logic should have indicated Thomas was the one having trouble with bicycle laws. Stupid monkey brain!