PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Jennings
November 27, 2003, 06:44 PM
I'm thankful for all of you, you're all thankful for me. That's why we get along so well.

PT
November 27, 2003, 11:10 PM
Im thankful for my family, I am thankful for all the new friends I have met along the way of being a part of DSI. And I am thankful for my soon to be wife who I havent met yet, and the 15 children she and I will raise in Poland before Im the age of 30.

EthanK
November 28, 2003, 12:18 AM
I wanted to have a toast tonight for all the incredible stuff that's happened over the last few months and to all the incredible stuff that will happen. Then our little crepe paper turkey was pushed into a candle and caught fire and it was kind of forgotten about.

ilaughatme
November 28, 2003, 01:50 PM
I'm thankful for not having a stomach virus this year and being able to escape my house to go see improv!

Lisa P
November 28, 2003, 03:35 PM
The things I am thankful for are uncountable. Friends, family (even if they drive me crazy sometimes), health, improv, a life. The list goes on and on.

Oh, and Jennings, of course.

ilaughatme
November 28, 2003, 04:22 PM
Because Jennings doesn't fit into any of the other categories Lisa listed.

PT
November 28, 2003, 11:57 PM
Are you kidding, Jennings fits into eveything! For example; World Domination: Jennings, Being Funny: Jennings, Wrestling Champion: Jennings, Heart Breaker: Jennings, Hilarous but slow walks on the Beach: Jennings, and of course, Streaking Down the street and saying, "It's Your Chicken!!" to everyone he sees. See, the list goes on and on!

Zack Bly
November 29, 2003, 01:00 PM
i am thankful for the men and women who have given their lives to defend the great democracy that lives on today in this wonderful land of ours.

http://www.curriculum.edu.au/democracy/ddunits/images/ls1fq2_5.gif

let's hear it for those athenians!

(you try doing greek homework and translating fifteen sentences about how important it is to defend the democracy and to arrange the soldiers by the bridge so that they may protect the freedom from the barbarians and not being thankful to the ancient greeks!)

Jeff Sconce
November 30, 2003, 04:20 PM
This post isn't dead yet?
Okay then...I'm thankful for the people here whom I miss more than home. They know who they are, or so I hope. As I fall from grace and burn in the air, they will be a part of me, no matter what.