PDA

View Full Version : Salute Your Shorts Party!! Date Confirmed!!

PT
November 27, 2003, 03:38 PM
http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/3/5/66-124-sm.jpg

Hey everybody, PT here! So the date for this thang is December 6th, at Katy Jacks house (wait for directions later). It'll start at 1pm and go on till the night, but don't worry, carpooling and leaving for The Inside Scoop at 11 is a must!

So if everybody's ready to have a great time and watch an old show that'll still make you laugh, come on over! If anyone cannot attend, but has a good idea for another date, please post!

Everyone is invited to this glorious event. Kids under 12, your cool to come, as long as you bring the booze.

So let's all stand tall and proud and get ready to ..... Well you know

KatyJack
December 2, 2003, 09:43 PM
so whos still coming?

EthanK
December 2, 2003, 09:50 PM
me

Jennings
December 2, 2003, 10:22 PM
I'll try to swing through for part of it, at least. I have rehearsal from three to six, so I'll probably swing through during the evening.

CoreyBrown
December 3, 2003, 10:17 AM
[no]

KatyJack
December 3, 2003, 10:05 PM
for kickass people who are coming, heres directions to casa del jack. the party gets started around 3. please dont show up much earlier than 2:30, as i wont be home.

*my neighborhood's developer was not smart. there are two cape charles drives in my neighborhood. the WRONG one is your first left. see it, keep driving. you want the second one.